Aloo tikki is a simple dish and it is love by everyone.. Unique and full tasty.. These appetizers or snacks are made with mashed potatoes and a variety of spices, formed into patties, then fried in oil.The best art is that its crisp outside and soft inside anytime taste it..
Now lets go through it How to make it !!!!!
2) Green peas you can use fresh or frozen both
4) Grated Ginger
6) finally chopped coriander leaves
7) finally chopped Green Chillies
8) Garam masala
9) Lime juice or Mango powder
10) Salt with taste
Direction how to made it
1) Boiled potato in a pressure cooker first .. Pell and mashed them.. After they boil peas 5 mins and drain the water..
2) Now take boiled Potato in another bowl and mixed all items …
3) Mix it properly now divide the dough into a small small ball
4) Now take one ball and gently press it in your palm and cover it with breadcrumbs
5) Now heat the pan and add three four tea spoon oil .. now add tikkis and make it golden colour in it
6) Now its time to serve hot crispy aloo tikki with green chutney
You can check our other receipe also
Among all the food Pumpkin soup is my favourite and loved by the readers most.
#veganfoodie #veganfoodshare #vegancommunity #veganpower #veganuk#vegansofinstagram #veganlunch #veganlife #veganlifestyle #vegetarian#crueltyfree #meatfree #dairyfree #rawfood #plantbased #raw #inspiration#follow #flavorsofworld #priyankapatwari