Vegetable soup is the great option in this winter. Who does not love a bowl of hot soup in the winter evening? I always prefer it for my family because as a vegetarian, soup is a great nutritional option for my family.
This vegetarian soup should be serving before a main course. It is easy to prepare and filled with flavour.
1) 1/3 cup chopped carrots
2) 1/3 cup chopped beans
3) 1/3 cup chopped cabbage
4) 1 ½ teaspoon cornflower
5) 1/s teaspoon pepper
6) Salt to taste
1) Chop all the vegetable ( carrot, beans and cabbage into small pieces) as shown in the picture
2) Boil 2 cup water in a large bowl
3) Then bring the vegetables to the boil water and put the gas in low flame
4) Cover the bowl and Boil 10 to 15 minutes
5) Open the lid and add salt as per taste and pepper
6) Add 1 ½cornflower in a small bowl
7) Add 3 tablespoon water and mix well
8) Add cornstarch water and mix well and stir continuously to avoid lumps.
9) Cook until mixture turn thick and no raw smell of cornstarch
10) Turn off the flame. Transfer the hot into serving bowl and serve
11) Add tomato sauce and chilli sauce as per your taste.
BENEFITS OF VEGETABLE SOUP
1) Vegetable soups are useful in losing weight and maintaining proper health.
2) Vegetables are rich in nutrients and vitamins, so eating vegetable soups is considered to be a healthy diet.
3) Vegetable soups make you feel full whole day because it stretches the stomach.
4) Vegetable soups are given to the person who is sick because these are light and very easy to digest.
5) These soups are full in iron, fiber and minerals.
6) Some people dont eat every vegetable so soup is the best way to have all proteins and minerals of vegetables
7) Vegetable Soup Fights with damage cells.
You can enjoy my more soups recipes here