Friends i am a mother of 3 yrs old daughter, named Miraya.. So when its time to traveling i never forgot these items in my bag. As she is very small extra care always prefer to her. Here’s a checklist of items that make travelling much easier, plus tips for efficient packing.
1) Plastic bags – I never forget to carry plastic packets at the time of travelling because my daughter sometimes vomits while travelling bcoz changing of weather sometimes effects of child’s health..We use it to carry the dirty clothes so that they don’t mix with the clean ones
2) Wipes – Very useful items while travelling i always prefer Pampers brand kids get their hands dirty very fast so while travelling they’re useful for washing hands, clean her face or when i think to change her dress the wipes refresh her..
3) Extra pair cloths- Between diaper leaks and spilled drinks, the chances that something will spill on you or your child is very high. An extra pair of baby clothes takes up no space at all.
4) Food pouches- Go with snacks that your child likes, are easy to pack and not too messy to eat. Try to carry some nuts as they are full of energy.
5) Hand Sanitizer- we must carry this because it is a protective measure to keep infections away when we don’t have water and soap available to wash hands. Great for little ones who like to touch everything and then put their fingers in their mouths.
6) Favourite Small Toys- When i am travel with Miraya, I never forget her toys because Toys are essential to entertain and calm your bub when he or she is stressed or bored.
7) Water bottles – This hack is really important when you are traveling with your baby. Straw bottles for toddlers are easy once they get the knack of sucking though they and they can drink bigger quantities. They may not leak when it’s sealed, but once you open it, water or milk can go everywhere.
My friend is planning to go on her first tour with her daughter. I am definitely sharing this link with her.
Thanks for those tips and nice checklist actually it will make travelling easier 🙂
Hi 5 !! I too carry these things when traveling with my naughty toddler
Such a nice compilation of all the necessary things, thanks for sharing!
Travelling with tiny tots get really daunting and these items mentioned can definitely save your day. I remember having a waterproof/ odorproof pouch in my diaper bag when she was small. Extra pair of clothes – well she is 5 but I still always carry an extra pair of dress.
So we go the same way, I too carry all these things when we travel. Nuts, cashews and granola bars are a great option for my son while travelling.
It’s definitely a nice very article to help plan a bag for travel with kids. All the things you mentioned above are very important. Nice compilation
Traveling with toddlers is not an easy thing. Thanks for sharing this. It will be helpful for many moms like me.
That’s a helpful compilation of things that one would need. I would like to add a baby carrier to it. It has made my life so easy.
Toys are must to carry when traveling with kids, so helpful tips.
Wipes can be car saving, dress saving, and
Literally life- saving with kids
Very true I too have written a long back so similar kind of article and I must say ur and my views matches a lot, we need to carry those essential which u mentioned
Traveling with toddlers is a challenging job. Those are seven essentials that I have never gorgt when we travel. Nice and perfect compilation.
Traveling with kids is very challenging. The tips you have shared are very useful.
Thanks for sharing the checklist for taking good care of kids while on vacation/travel. It is very helpful
This post is like a check list before traveling with kids. Thanks for sharing, Im going to save this post for future reference.
Travelling with kids is really hectic if not planned properly before hand.. Your tips are really helpful for mommies who struggling hard in this situation..
Rightly said… these r essentials… with such a checklist the travelling is more at ease with kids.